I have two text fields generated from MyFaces in IE. One is yellow and one is white in IE. In firefox, both are white. Does this have to do with accessibility? When I tab, I expected the yellow field to move from field to field but it did not.

I look at the generated html from MyFaces through IE and here are the excerpts I care about.....(The first one is yellow and the second one white).

    <label for="requirementForm:name">Name</label>
<input id="requirementForm:name" name="requirementForm:name" type="text" value="requirement1"/>
<!-- NOTE: There is actually a text area field in between these but I don't know if that matters -->
     <label for="requirementForm:reqPoints">Points</label>
<input id="requirementForm:reqPoints" name="requirementForm:reqPoints" type="text" value=""/>

thanks,
dean