I haven't seen anything on the web that uses the MyFaces implementation of JSF, but I am currently working on a project that uses the Sun JSF RI, Spring, Hibernate (backed by Postgresql) running on Tomcat 5.0. JSF+Spring+Hibernate is a really great combination for my work so far. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.