On 4/12/06, Murray Brandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Having uploaded a file, can I then serve that up as an image in the app
> or does <af:objectImage only serve up images from inside the war file
> system?

There's a sandbox graphicImageDynamic component in progress, but when
I last used it it didn't work in all cases (fails when client-side
state saving data gets too large).   There's a facelets tag handler
for graphicImageDynamic on the facelets wiki (probably also the
myfaces wiki) if you want to give it a try.   I'll be interested in
hearing what you end up doing to generate images from byte data.