Hi!
>> http://www.nabble.com/Render-an-Image-t1395334.html#a3811978
>> (my friend's old post to the group maybe you already have it)
>>
>> and to rotate it by spicing with java2d.
>>
>> cheers,
> Btw. just a fair warning, java2d on the unix side requires a running
Not necessarily true. You can specify -Djava.awt.headless=true so most
operations can work without a running X server. I dont know what will
NOT work beside the fact that you cant create a GUI in headless mode.
At least font and image operations (rotate/scale/convolution ...) work
without them.
I use it with success for image manipulations in our application.

Ciao,
Mario