Yes, something like this. Don't know if the message needs to be
included - can we find a way not to do this? What if you have several
validators, but only one message component.

@using the default server side validators:

Due to the reasons Adam has pointed out (potential security risk) it
would be good to have validators which always do server side
validation as well.

regards,

Martin

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces