Philippe Lamote schrieb:
> Hi Werner,
>
> Did I understood well that the timeframe to promote it from the
> sandbox(s:) to t:(plain Tomahawk) is about 2 weeks?

No sorry I was unclear, the timeframe for the pagelet component to hit
the sandbox will be around two weeks, depending on how much time I can
spend on it.

The promotion of dojo from the sandbox to Tomahawk is not decided yet.
I probably will wait for the dojo 0.3 release and the component fixup
which has to be done before we move forward with that one, unless there
are imminent reasons for doing that sooner.

The main reason why I am holding off, besides the obvious lack of time
(and the myfaces 1.1.2 release), is that we have some very complicated
components in the sandbox which rely on some dojo internals which might
be broken. And the 0.3 release should have a stable enough API so that
we do not run into those issues in the immediate future once we start to
move core code towards dojo, tomahawk wise.