> If tomahawk1.2 is not released yet, whey does the relase notes for MyFaces
> Core 1.2, have details of bug fixes, in Tomahawk components, like
> <t:commandSortHeader>,etc.??? This is misleading/confusing me.

At one point the two projects were intertwined and shared the same
JIRA instance.  So all of the bugs that were already closed before we
split the JIRA instance into two projects stayed in the core.  We were
in a rush to release so we did not go back and move them all.

So in the future things will be more clear.

> Balaji

Sean