Hi all,

I have a myfaces site which I am serving over HTTPS. On the site I am making use of the tomahawk popup component to popup a panel when the user moves his mouse over an image. The problem is that in Internet Explorer when you move the mouse over the image, just before the popup comes up, IE shows a warning saying "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items?". As far as I can see answering both Yes and No has no effect on the resultant behaviour of the popup.

Does anyone know why this is happening? My current guess is that for some reason IE tries to retrieve the required _javascript_ (JSPopup.js) over http rather than https. Looking at the page source generated by myfaces there is a script tag pointing to this file. However, the path is relative and the protocol is not specified. Hence my suspecting that IE uses HTTP, hence the warning.

Is my diagnosis correct? If so, how can I force IE to use HTTPS? If this is not the reason, anyone has better ideas?

Note that the issue does not occur on Firefox.

Thanks alot

Jean