taken from TLD file

<snip>

<!-- Converter for Boolean values -->
        <tag>
                <name>convertBoolean</name>

<tag-class>org.apache.myfaces.custom.convertboolean.ConvertBooleanTag</tag-class>
                <display-name>Boolean Converter</display-name>
                <description>Converts a boolean to custom format (yes/no),
(1/0),
etc.</description>

                <attribute>
                        <name>trueValue</name>
                        <required>false</required>
                        <description>Value representing a boolean true, e.g.
TRUE, yes, 1,
etc.</description>
                </attribute>

                <attribute>
                        <name>falseValue</name>
                        <required>false</required>
                        <description>Value representing a boolean false, e.g.
FALSE, no, 0,
etc.</description>
                </attribute>
        </tag>