Hi,

we have made the war file of the tobago-example-demo at
http://tobago.atanion.net/tobago-example-demo
downloadable just by adding the '.war' extension:
http://tobago.atanion.net/tobago-example-demo.war

This is just a link from www root to
tomcat/webapps/tobago-example-demo.war so is garanted to be alway the
actual deployed file.

The war file, of cause, contains all needed libs, maybe Martin, or
someone else, can do the same at irian.at ?

Regards,
  Volker

--