I'm trying to use the inputHtml component.

The problem I am having is that when I submit the page the onMouseOver and/or onFocus event on the text area part (actually in the IFrame before the text area when looking at the generated code) deletes the text. The text is still in the component it just does this through _javascript_ on the page from these events. The name of the function that is invoked is myFacesKupuReactivateDesignMode(this).

When the component loads this function runs

myFacesKupuSet()

But then the mouse over event clears the textarea
iframe.contentWindow.document.designMode='on';

This doesn't happen (of course) in firefox but in IE.

Unless the recommendation is "official", I'm hesitant to switch to dojo having already implemented this component (which is in tomahawk).

I'm sure I can do something to fix this

Anything?