Andrew,

I don't see any changes coming in the tag handler API or XML format,
and just asked Jacob, who agrees.

-- Adam

On 5/15/06, Andrew Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What if there is a need for a different JAR for different facelets versions?
For example, if Jacob changed the tag handler API in Facelets 1.2, then the
code would be different for Facelets 1.1 and 1.2. This is the big reason I
see for having the Jars separate.

-Andrew