Yes we should have been more clear all along that these formerly
commons classes are not to be relied upon in your applications as they
are unstable and subject to change.  We are contemplating a project
that would have a stable API and pull out the stuff from shared that
might be useful to other developers.

Sean

On 5/15/06, Bill Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yes, you'll have to change.
>
> those classes are now in:
>
> org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit....

Great.  actually, it turned out to be a little trickier than that.  Some
classes moved to shared_impl.  Other APIs like AddResource changed
altogether.

Certainly not a big deal, just a little surprising for a patch-level
version number.

-- Bill
--
Bill Schneider