Yes, I was also looking at TOMAHAWK-416 for different reasons -- this
is our #1 critical bug right now -- I'm sure it'll be fixed very soon.

On 5/16/06, Ooschn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Some more lookup in this forum brought me to the conclusion that my problem
is related to MYFACES-1171 and TOMAHAWK-416, since the JavaScript-error my
Browser claims is the lack of the function clear_<MyFormsName>(), all other
JS-stuff is rendered well.

So what to do? Would it be a good idea to switch from Sun's RI to to MyFaces
(Core)?
Are there some special issues?!
I'm afraid it just won't run on my  Sun Application Server 8.2..