Cosma Colanicchia schrieb:
> Is there any documentation available? I can't find any reference of it
> in the myfaces web site...

Not yet, since this is an alpha stage quality component, the best thing
is to check the example which is there already...
(a demo can be found in the sandbox examples under timedNotifier.jsf)

it is rather simple you have a notifier tag with a start and endtime
attribute, a zero at the start should the notifier immediately an
endtime of zero should keep it open afair (take it with a grain of salt,
if it does not work out set it to a really high milisecond value.

if you want to fill it with content other than a normal text, you have a
facet subtag für the content, there you can set buttons, input fields
etc..., you have to apply some javascript for closing or hiding the
dialog system if you want to avoid page refreshes, if you can live with
a page refresh then simply apply standard jsf mechanisms like a command
link.

For the javascript handler, I will dig it up and post the info later
today. (You have to use some dojo code there, but I have to dig up the
code which I cannot do now)

As for the references, you can find the thing in the myfaces sandbox,
and the demo is in the sandbox examples. I will commit an example with a
javascript hook and a facet this weekend, this is a common usecase which
I have not covered yet in the examples.