Hello

I have a problem with the conbination of tomahawk 1.1.2 ,jboss/seamCR2 and jboss4.0.4CR2.

The problem is <h:commandLink> does not work with tomawark.

Without tomawark,I mean I don't use filter in web.xml,<h:commandLink> works propery.

With tomawark,I mean I use filter for tomahawk in web.xml, I click the link generated by <h:commandLink>,an error message is displayed at the bottom of the Internet Explorer.

It says "There is an error in page" and doesn't move to the page I specify.

Does anyone have the same problem with tomahawk ?

Thanks in advance

Susumu Majima