Dennis,
The short answer is :
  http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository

Below is the configuration from my POM.xml that downloads the newest
snapshot automatically.
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
      <artifactId>myfaces-api</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
      <artifactId>myfaces-impl</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk</groupId>
      <artifactId>tomahawk</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
  <repositories>
     <repository>
         <releases>
           <enabled>true</enabled>
         </releases>
         <snapshots>
           <enabled>true</enabled>
         </snapshots>
         <id>myfaces-repo</id>
         <url>http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository</url>
     </repository>
     <repository>
         <releases>
           <enabled>false</enabled>
         </releases>
         <snapshots>
           <enabled>true</enabled>
         </snapshots>
         <id>apache-maven-snapshots</id>
         <url>http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository</url>
     </repository>
   </repositories>

Paul Spencer

Dennis Gesker wrote:
I was hoping to find a recent copy of the sandbox jar to try out the
inputSuggest control. I thought I might find it at
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/ but no luck.

Is there another url where I might find a current snapshot?

Thanks
Dennis