Hi Cosma

Thanks for the hint but both are always null.

I found out that I could use an actionlister. The ScrollerActionEvent contains the attributes mPageIndex and mScrollerfacet. It the user clicks directly to the page the attribute mPageIndex contains the pagenumber. It the user clicks on the next button or what ever the mScrollerfacet contains "next", ... and the mPageIndex contains -1. So, with this actually I could calculate the current page and could find out which lins are shown but I can't believe that there is not a better way to find out which lins are currently shown in a scrollable datatable.

I hope you or another person has an better idea.

Thanks a lot.

Hans

On 5/19/06, Cosma Colanicchia < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you are using a dataScroller, you can try to take a look at its
firstRowIndexVar and lastRowIndexVar.

--
mfg Hans Sowa
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]