Title: 0.9 stability

Hello,

I'm evaluating an application which was written on the 0.9 beta release of MyFaces.  For various reasons, this application has not been upgraded, mainly due to a tight development schedule.  The application is using both the Tomahawk and MyFaces core tags.  I recently evaluated upgrading to the latest 1.1.3 release and we saw some serious breakage.  I wanted to get the feelings of anyone on the list willing to respond as to a few areas of concern:

1) Is 0.9 stable enough for any sort of production release?
2) What major areas of concern for 0.9 would a release face?
3) When upgrading to 1.1.3, the <convertNumber> tag broke.  After digging around on the bug mailing list it became clear that this breakage was to achieve compliance with the Sun TCK.  Is there a comparable tag to use that functions identically to the convertNumber or should a custom tag be implemented?
4) What advantages does upgrading to 1.1.3 offer?
5) Is there a good resource for an upgrade path to 1.1.3?
6) Would facelets be a worthwhile upgrade?
7) Does any version of MyFaces support a "web conversation" style of "web flow" akin to the Shale Dialog Manager [http://struts.apache.org/struts-shale/features-dialog-manager.html] or Spring's WebFlow?

Thanks for any insight and for your time,

James