The source code is easily obtainable.

latest and greatest source code can be found at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/examples/

1.1.2 release source can be found at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/tags/1_1_2/examples/

On 5/24/06, Philippe Lamote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1 from me, the examples used to be just downloads.
Certainly as substancial (java/other-)doc is still missing, this
would be a big help.
Phil