From: Anthony Hong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 9:38 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: How to redirect to an error page when JSF page failed

In jsp with servlet, I define error page configuration in web.xml to
redirect to an error page when error occured.
 <error-page>
       <exception-type>java.lang.Exception</exception-type>
       <location>/errorpages/error500.jsp</location>
   </error-page>

But in JSF page, it doesn't work. How should I configurate?

--

Anthony Hong

--

Anthony Hong