2 - Facelets is great!

Adam Brod

Product Development Team

"Martin Marinschek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

05/28/2006 12:09 AM

Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>, "MyFaces Development" <dev@myfaces.apache.org>
cc
Subject
Version of Servlet Container - Facelets

May I ask a question out loud?

In discussing implementing 1.2, the question has arisen what kind of
servlet containers most users have in use currently respectively plan
to use in the next half year.

Can you answer with the corresponding number to help us figure out an
optimal way of going on with the 1.2 implementation?

(for me personally it's 1 - I can't change over my current project to
facelets this easily, and this is why I'm stuck with number 1)

regards,

Martin

1) TC 5.x (or other not JSP 2.1 compliant)
2) TC 5.x (or other not JSP 2.1 compliant) with facelets (or willing
to change their current projects to facelets, if necessary)
3) TC 6 or Glassfish (or other JSP 2.1 compliant)
Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.