I used svn to get the latest source code, and I cannot find, for instance a package called org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk referenced in org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.ext.HtmlLinkRenderer.

BTW, the links that you sent don't work.

Once again, I think it would be awesome if these guys distribute the source code together with the binaries as they did before.

Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/30/06, Costa Basil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could you guys please build with each stable release the source code archive
> for that release? It is rather painful trying to get all the code from
> subversion.

What are you looking for, exactly? I haven't used them, but it looks
like the -sources and -javadocs jars are available for the 1.1.2
MyFaces 'core' release:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-api/1.1.2/
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-impl/1.1.2/

--