Impossible to make it work nor if it wants invoking to the SearchFiles
class main of demo. Nobody to worked with JSF + Lucene, as soon as is a
class of the IndexReader type to reader = IndexReader.open(index) any
class of Lucene.

  >> Problems with Lucene executing from Web with jsf. I do not
>> understand because perhaps Lucene cannot be used in applications
Web?

>> This is the instruction that gives error:
>>
>> IndexSearcher oIndexSearcher = new IndexSearcher("C:\\opt\
>> Query query = QueryParser.parse(sCadenaBusqueda,"contents",new
>> SimpleAnalyzer());
>>

>> this it is the message of error of jsf:
>>
>> type Informe de Excepci�n
>>
>> mensaje
>>
>> descripci�n El servidor encontr� un error interno () que hizo
que
>> no pudiera rellenar este requerimiento.
>>
>> excepci�n
>>
>> javax.servlet.ServletException: Error calling action method of
>> component with id helloForm:submit
>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:121)
>> org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter
>> (ExtensionsFilter.java:122)
>>
>> causa ra�z
>>
>> javax.faces.FacesException: Error calling action method of
>> component with id helloForm:submit
>> org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction
>> (ActionListenerImpl.java:74)
>> javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:106)
>> javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase

  The same exception jumps, nevertheless in an application with struts
works. Nobody can give solution me or to explain as to remove the
complete plan to me at least since it always leaves the same general
exception to me.

Alberto Marquÿffffe9s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
Problems with Lucene executing from Web with jsf. I do not understand because perhaps Lucene cannot be used in applications Web?

This is the instruction that gives error:

    IndexSearcher oIndexSearcher = new IndexSearcher("C:\\opt\\index");
    Query query = QueryParser.parse(sCadenaBusqueda,"contents",new SimpleAnalyzer());

this it is the message of error of jsf:

type Informe de Excepción

mensaje

descripción El servidor encontró un error interno () que hizo que no pudiera rellenar este requerimiento.

excepción

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error calling action method of component with id helloForm:submit
    javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:121)
    org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:122)

causa raíz

javax.faces.FacesException: Error calling action method of component with id helloForm:submit
    org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:74)
    javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:106)
    javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase(UIViewRoot.java:90)
    javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:164)
    org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.invokeApplication(LifecycleImpl.java:316)
    org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:86)
    javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:106)
    org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:122)

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es