Matthias,

I am trying out the WTP, on your suggestion. So far, I don't see any auto-complete for JSF EL expressions (when editing JSP files). Is there some way to enable this, or is the feature missing?

This is one of the most basic ways that a tool can "support" JSF, IMHO! :)

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
Hi,

there is the Eclipse WebTools Project. It includes JSF support!

-Matthias