ok,

that might be a problem of treeTable and the RI
I tryed w/ MyFaces and it worked.

Will check the RI again.

In meantime, can you create a ticket (JIRA) on that ?

-Matthias

Similar problem is nagging me for several days. Today I tried to deploy tree
table component along with myfaces jsf implementation in sun app server. But
I was unable to expand & collapse the node. To make sure it was not using
sun jsf ri I deployed the same application in websphere but result was still
the same. This is a genuine error & needs fixing.