From: Dennis Byrne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 6/6/2006 11:35 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Load Testing JSF?

What part are you having trouble with? JMeter or JSF ;)

I would suggest using tcpmon to sniff the request parameters off the wire.  You
can obtain this from the apache axis project.  Then take the request parameters
and plug them in to JMeter.  You'll also want to configure JMeter for POST -
this seems to have troubled me several times before.

Dennis Byrne

<<winmail.dat>>