Yes.  The 1.1.4 release will have this (thanks to Catalin) but not the
upcoming 1.1.3 release.

Sean

On 6/7/06, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What we should do is release the examples - right?

regards,

Martin

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/branches/1_1_3/examples/

> > I used the "blank" directory and succeeded in making a Hello World JSF
> > application under Weblogic 9.1.
> >
> > My recommendation to the MyFaces web folks is to update the Getting
Started

http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A-Missing-myfaces-X.X.X-examples.zip-t1737930.html#a4736223

--

http://www.irian.at