You can find detailed info here..

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.express.doc/info/exp/ae/crun_classload.html

and for the error...
everything is ok in web.xml file for FacesServlet, definition & mapping?

Regards,

Mert

On 6/9/06, Gregg Bolinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think I am getting somewhere.  I am now getting the following error message when trying to access my application.

Error 404: SRVE0201E: Servlet [javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet]: not a servlet class

Any ideas?

Thanks.