hey,

Again, In my list, I only have the following JSF RI:

myfaces-api-1.1.3.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.3.jar

there is only ONE RI. RI = reference implementation.
MyFaces is an open source product that implements that spec.

MyFAces ships the JSF API (javax.faces.***) namespace AND!
and impl of these classes (lot's of abstract clazzes are in the API)

The RI is the same and IBM too.

All these three guys providing the same product. A JSF impl. (and the API)

IBM and MyFaces are NOT! the RI. They are just "only" JSF impls.
MyFaces has been tested through the TCK. For IBM I can't speak.

So if you remove jsf-api and jsf-impl (which are shipped by the RI)
and add MyFaces-api and myfaces-impl you are done!
BTW. I think jsf-ibm contains both (API and IMPL)

HTH,
Matthias