I have just build from svn and I don't observe such a behaviour. All
links works properly (I added an autoscroll example to the myfaces
simple examples). The only thing is that the autoscroll feature will
not work if using the JSF-RI, but it is working ok if using myfaces.
You can try with the 1.1.4-SNAPSHOTS for instance...

Regards,

Bruno