De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 12 juin 2006 11:43
À : 'MyFaces Discussion'
Objet : RE: Frameset in jsp page

Actually I changed my page to test as follow:
I kept these taglibs because in my jsp page (EF_InvitPsPanel.jsp) I need to
call a:panel and f:facet and h:outputText. Is it possible to do that? I
obtain 3 columns but the jsp page are not available. There is no other
possibilities to use frameset equivalent for jsp page?

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] pageEncoding="Cp1252" contentType="text/html;
charset=Cp1252" %> <%@
taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"; prefix="h" %> <%@ taglib
uri="/WEB-INF/alfresco.tld" prefix="a" %> <%@ taglib
uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; prefix="f" %>

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd";>

<head>

<title>browser-template</title>

</head>