we were discussing something like that just a couple of days ago ;-)
Maybe I'll try to do something ... but I do not know yet when...

regards
Alexander

From: Tushar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 7:34 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Equivalent of Dyna Action Form in JSF

I have requirement where I want to use something like Struts Dyna action form.
I read that managed bean having bean class as Hashmap can give the same functionality.
But whatever example I saw has the hardcoded map entries into that managed bean  and can only be used for display purpose.
How do I store a value inside that from Jsp at runtime and retreive it back on the same page?

Regards
Tushar

Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/