Hi,

Youre probably right. I fixed it in another way where I skipped the attribute and hooked in the actionExecutionListener() to the Action object and kept the wizard.actionExecution()

thanks anyway for your kind help!
/anders

Bruno Aranda wrote:
Maybe this is due to the fact that you have a java attribute names not
following the convetions ("ID"), that can provoke problems when using
reflection. Can you try to use this and see what happens?

<f:attribute name="actionID" value="#{action.iD}"/> (note the i of iD
is lower case)

To see if this is what is happening, try to rename the attribute ID
from your Action class to "id" or "identifier", and try "#{action.id}"
or "#{action.identifier}.

Hope that helps!

Bruno