From: Martin Marinschek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 12:18 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured. JSF mapping missing. JSF pages not covered.

The problem is that on a forward, the dispatcher won't execute the ExtensionFilter - so in this case, the filter won't be available.

This is one of the cases why I'd love to move to a phase-listener instead of having a filter here.

There is a parameter you can find on the WIKI with which you can disable the filter testing - so you won't get an exception anymore, the inputCalendar won't work, though.

What you can do is use a redirect from the first page to your page instead.

regards,

Martin