Hi,

How do you know which svn revision the nightly build has been built from?

We have:
cksum adf-faces*
4089244130 694243 adf-faces-api-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar
1672540188 3156529 adf-faces-impl-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar

And need the corresponding source files so that we can debug/understand the library files using Eclipse.

I have already tried:
svn log --revision {2006-06-19}:{2006-06-24} https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/trunk/

to try and determine which svn revision number it is but I am getting confused because the timezone in New Zealand probably doesn't match the timezone of the date modified of the directories of the nightly build.

Alternatively would it be possible to publish the source with the binaries?

Thanks
Jeantine