From: Alexandre Jaquet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:52 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: dataTable get datas from multiple table

Hi again,

I didn't find the way to put in a data table datas who cam from multiple
database table.

For example I have a field  ref_mother_tongue (int) who is a foreign key in
a table person and I want to display the field language.value from the
language table to get the following result :

First name     - Name - Mother tongue
Alexandre       Jaquet    french
Paul                Toto      english

we already have tryied :
<t:column>
    <h:outputText
value="#{tableGUI.getLanguageValue(rowRecord.refLanguage)}"/>
</t:column>

and :

<t:column>
<h:outputText value="#{tableGUI.getLanguageValue}">
   <f:param name="refLanguage" value="#{rowRecord.refLanguage}" />
</h:outputText> </t:column>

but it's doesn't work

thx for your advice

Alexandre Jaquet