I have the same problem, when I switch between modes the number of dates
shown gets fucked up. Ex. when I start in MONTH mode and change to WORKWEEK
about 30 dates are shown. I would guess one has to change the range of dates
shown, but I havent figured it out yet.

Here is how I do now...

switch ((Integer)evt.getNewValue())
                {
                        case ScheduleModel.DAY :
                                model.setMode(ScheduleModel.DAY);
                                break;
                        case ScheduleModel.WORKWEEK :
                                model.setMode(ScheduleModel.WORKWEEK);
                                break;
                        case ScheduleModel.WEEK :
                                model.setMode(ScheduleModel.WEEK);
                                break;
                        case ScheduleModel.MONTH :
                                model.setMode(ScheduleModel.MONTH);
                                break;
                        default :
                                model.setMode(ScheduleModel.MONTH);
                                break;

if any should have a solution to this problem it would help a lot, ldr