On 7/10/06, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was trying to put my "new user hat" on.
I was imagining that I am new to JSF. I decide on MyFaces. I go to the
"Getting Started Page" of MyFaces. It tells me to get the examples from the
download page, and they are not there. Then there is much weeping and
gnashing of teeth perhaps a bit of cussing and maybe just maybe a bit of:
"Screw it.... I'll just use Struts".

Thanks, Rick. :)  Please, keep bringing these things up.  Reviewing
the MyFaces docs from the perspective of a new user (which I am!) is
_definitely_ on my list of things to do.

--
Wendy