I'm using MyFaces & Tomahawk 1.1.1.  There really isn't an error per se...
the radio buttons display just fine.  It's just when you submit the form, no
value is set and if there's a form error, the radio button that was selected
isn't checked.

By making the suggested modifications, it'll save other folks a lot of time
in figuring this out.  The wiki isn't quite complete as is I guess.  I don't
want to sound ungrateful -- as is, it did help me get to a point.

Viewing this thread led me to the suggested mods:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200603.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

I hope this makes sense.