On 7/13/06, Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Their is a selectedIndex attribute on <t:panelTabbedPane>.  I would contend
that the selectIndex is not getting
set/restored when serverSiteTabSwitch="false". This show up when the validation
phase fails.

Or said another way:
   MyFaces does not know which tab the clicked button was on and it always
display the tab
   identified by selectIndex when serverSiteTabSwitch="false" when their is a
validation failure.

May I enter this as a bug, enhancement, or wish?

It would make sense to me that the currently-displayed tab should
never change unless the user clicks on a new tab or the application
explicitly changes it.

I would call any other behavior a bug.  I haven't used the component
enough to say if that's what you're seeing or not.