On 7/14/06, Torsten Krah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Look at jira ( reopened the bug ) - it doesnt matter if immediate is set
or not.

I'll take a look at the jira again.

And according to the wiki - where you can read what immidate does, these
phase are proccessed, only the validation time changes.
And with immediate set,for all but this first event, phase 4 + 5 are
there - than this would be a bug if you would be right, that these
phases are skipped cause of this property set to true.

Yes, I wrote the wiki topic, so I'm familiar with it :)  It's true
that it changes the validation phase for the immediate component, but
it skips those phases for all non-immediate components.