When comparing the 'view source' from the page in my application and the page
of the jscookmenu.jsf in the simple.war sample download, I've discovered that
my pages is missing the following line (generated by the jsf engine presumably)
and therefore the menu doesn't not appear for me:

script
src="/simple/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.jscookmenu.HtmlJSCookMenuRenderer/11302665/JSCookMenu.js"
 type="text/javascript"><!--

//--></script>
<script
src="/simple/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.jscookmenu.HtmlJSCookMenuRenderer/11302665/MyFacesHack.js"
 type="text/javascript"><!--

//--></script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
myThemeOfficeBase='/simple/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.jscookmenu.HtmlJSCookMenuRenderer/11302665/ThemeOffice/';
//--></script>
<script
src="/simple/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.jscookmenu.HtmlJSCookMenuRenderer/11302665/ThemeOffice/theme.js"
 type="text/javascript"><!--

//--></script>
<link rel="stylesheet"
href="/simple/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.jscookmenu.HtmlJSCookMenuRenderer/11302665/ThemeOffice/theme.css"
 type="text/css" /></head>

What needs to be done to enable the generation of these javascripts and css's??

Thank you in advance.
Simeon