From: Martin Marinschek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 July 2006 22:54
To: MyFaces Discussion; Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21); Matthias Wessendorf
Subject: Re: JSF Performance Problems

I hope it works to send them to the list, but here the slides! If it doesn't,
kann either Matt or Alexander put 'em up?

regards,

Martin

On 7/14/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://developers.sun.com/learning/javaoneonline/
> actually it was a BOF, dunno what about them
>
> On 7/14/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > No,
> > I only attended. Gerald and Catalin did the work for the session.
> > They did some research on the performance numbers.
> >
> > I think the sessions are now donwloadable.
> > let me search for  a link
> >
> > On 7/14/06, Jesse Alexander (KSFD 121)
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > do you have the slides of the J1-session or some notes?
> > >
> > > We could place it somewhere and link to it, or copy the info to
> > > the wiki...
> > >
> > > but I have neither the slides nor notes nor was I there...
> > >
> > > regards
> > > Alexander

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not
necessarily  represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.