Hi Cory,

the label element has no value property, try innerHTML instead.

document.getElementById("selform:val1").innerHTML =
myDataKeys[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;

regards,
 Volker

2006/7/17, Showers, Cory R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I am trying to change Tobago <tc:label> value while the web app runs.

I am doing some ajax and the label value isn't finalized until I parse the
xml files I can change <tc:in> values dynamically but not label.

This is what works

document.getElementById("selform:val2").value =
myDataKeys[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;

<tc:in value="" id="val2"/>

This doesn't work

document.getElementById("selform:val1").value =
myDataKeys[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;

<tc:label value="" id="val1"/>

Any ideas on getting the label values changed?

Cory Showers

Software Engineer

Lockheed Martin MS2

(w) 856.866.6075