From: Dennis Byrne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 July 2006 3:59 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: question

I don't mind non-English posts, many users simply don't speak English.  What I
don't like is when people go off on some long discussion that has nothing to do
with JSF or MyFaces.

Dennis Byrne

This correspondence is for the named persons only.
It may contain confidential or privileged information or both.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis transmission.
If you receive this correspondence in error please delete it from your system
immediately and notify the sender.
You must not disclose, copy or relay on any part of this correspondence, if you
are not the intended recipient.
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
except where the sender expressly,
and with the authority, states them to be the opinions of the Department of
Emergency Services, Queensland.