On 7/17/06, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I committed a quickfix to this, where I do not return, but break if a
row is not available.

This is not the final solution, though.

Mike, you committed the original patch for merging newspaperdatatable
and datatable - anything you can say about this?

Martin,

It's possible the merge of the two classes caused the problem, but
nothing immediately comes to mind as to a cause.

It seems like the easiest thing to do would be to get a reproducable
test case, then set a breakpoint at the message being logged.   That
should give someone the starting point to determine why the error is
happening.