I am definitly +1 on waiting for that.

1.1.3 was already sort of a nightmare. When we again introduce crazy
issues in 1.1.4 we never will have a *trustful* base, you know what I
mean, right ?

-Matthias

On 7/20/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Estimated Time Arrival.  It just means when it will be done.  This looks kind
of non-trivial, so I may want to push back the release until some more tests
get written for StateUtils.

Dennis Byrne

the context parameters were recently changed.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/shared/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/shared/util/StateUtils.java?r1=411376&r2=419086

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: