Dennis,

where exactly can I find the MyFaces issue tracker?

2006/7/22, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hendrik,

I wouldn't spend too much time on it, but it may be worth your time to search the MyFaces issue tracker ( if you haven't already ).  I have a faint memory of someone doing something similar to this recently.  If not, you can always submit a patch.

Dennis Byrne