Wiki entry created.

2006/7/23, Rogerio Pereira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Matthias and Cagatay (Validator man):

Sure! I'll add to myfaces wiki.

2006/7/23, Cagatay Civici < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

I'm an hibernate user and cannot think of using hibernate-jsf without an entity converter. We've also written one for our project.

http://www.jroller.com/page/cenkcivici?entry=binding_made_easy_with_jsf

Also I've written a lookup data resolver to load all the data of the given class to a component as select items.

As Matze said, a wiki would be great, I'll also add more Rogerio,

Regards,

Cagatay